You can use Fluid in TYPO3 to do one of the following:
- Create a template (theme) using a combination of TypoScript FLUIDTEMPLATE and Fluid. Check out the t3sitepackage:start which walks you through the creation of a sitepackage extension.
- Create Custom Content Elements in addition to the already existing content elements TYPO3 supplies.
- The previous point describes the lightweight components which are created using a combination of TypoScript and Fluid. If you need more functionality or flexibility in your content element, you can create a content plugin using a combination of Extbase and Fluid. This is explained in t3extbasebook:start
- Use Fluid to create emails using the TYPO3 Mail API.
- Use Fluid in Backend Modules.
This page was created recently to serve as a start page for Fluid in TYPO3. It contains an Introduction to Fluid as subpage and further pages will be added later.
Table of contents